Sunday 16 February 2020

So Noisy here!!!!

There are cicadas everywhere. They are driving me crazy with their sound. It’s the sound of summer here in Auckland. Alfa likes to eat them, but they are not to my taste. She likes the crunchy munchy of them but there is no way she can every one of them. She does try to……🙀

Well it has been a quiet week for me but a very busy one for the workshop. As many repairs are done in a day, they are replaced with even more repairs. The pile gets down and grows again in the same day. The most important things is that we have very happy customers at the end of the day. 😸

Just when I thought there was not going to be a sale this week, I was able to sell a Jupiter flute that just arrived a few days ago. At DR TOOT, we have received and still receiving many instruments for stock.

We have even more exciting news. A small shipment of B.A.C. Trumpets are leaving the States in a couple of days. Included in that shipment is our first B.A.C. Custom Handmade Trumpet "Paseo" ! This will be the first Trumpet of it’s kind in Australasia. Yes you heard it from me. Queen Zara is in the know. I am not just a pretty face 😼

Also, another brand new Selmer Paris Series ll tenor saxophone has left France...on the way to DR TOOT, meow meow meow !!!

Friday was Valentine's Day. It was wonderful. I thought Daddy was going out with mummy, but instead he decided to stay at home and share the event with me…..and mum….and Alfa. Tonight I have agreed for Daddy to go out and have dinner with Mummy. That’s my nature. I am very kind and sharing. Enough about me 😁

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and try to always be as humble as me 😋😉😼