Sunday 8 March 2020

Alfa, Go Alfa !!!


Yes, March has started and it’s autumn now. BUT, it’s still hot here…blue sky and nice weather !

The efficient team seems have caught up repairs. So, we can offer our normal turnaround 3-4 working days…if it’s not a major job 😼 Taka was on leave from Wednesday to Friday and he will be back on Monday ! A couple of saxophones are waiting for him 😸

Sales wise, I started slowly…I had a bit pressure from my big sis Zara as she has been doing well….meow ! I thought myself I am Princess Alfa…I always do my best ! Well, a familiar face visited DR TOOT after school with her son, Blake. He wanted to try a new arrival, brand new BAC (Best American Craftsmen) Apprentice Trumpet. He played it and loved it 😻 He kept smiling…mummy and daddy asked him if we can take a photo of him with the new trumpet….So, as you can see it on our facebook and instagram page !

Then next day, Saturday afternoon, a young couple visited DR TOOT to see one of pre-loved alto saxophones. Yes, we have a very good range of alto saxophones right now. He looked at the Yamaha alto sax YAS480, loved it and went home with it…without trying it. He normally plays the tenor sax and he wanted to buy an alto sax this time…he came to the right place, meow meow meow 😸

Then, today (Sunday) one of pre-loved trumpets found a new home via Trade Me. The Jupiter advanced student model trumpet will be leaving here soon - the instruments are coming and going all over New Zealand !

We had another customer who came here to purchase one of trumpet gig bags for his son’s birthday. He told mummy that they have a 18 year-old cat….wow, that’s double of my age !

It was a beautiful weather here in Auckland today…Hope that everyone had a safe and sound weekend 😊😺😸