Sunday 14 February 2021

Getting better and putting on the Ritz

Good afternoon, my fellow subjects and welcome to another exciting time with Zara 😻 Since last we spoke, you will all be happy to know that my health seems better and I am slowly putting on some needed weight. Unfortunately, Alfa too is continuing to put on weight πŸ™€  When I leave my plate, she dashes in so fast to bolt down the remaining scraps in my bowl. She is a food magnet! I am now on regular food and still taking my medicine of potassium and pain relief. Thank you all for your support and thoughts. It all helps πŸ™

This week has been a very busy week with instrument repairs and new stock. We have seen many saxophones arriving for stock. From Japan we received a pre-loved Yamaha Silver plated YAS62 Alto Sax and a YAS475 Alto Sax. Both instruments looking great and this week will be listed on our website.  Also arrived this week was New Zealand’s first “Selmer Paris Axos Tenor Saxophone” here for sale. This an absolute beauty. Almost as beautiful as me 😺 It is also at an incredible price. Just $7995. I know that for some it seems very high but for those in the know, it is a great price for a professional Selmer Paris new Tenor Sax. Imagine how many cat food that would buy?

Apart from the many many accessories we sell every week, we sold a new J.P. Tenor Horn and yesterday we sold a new Briccialdi 203 student model flute to a young man looking for a great flute. He has been playing for only one year but wanted a good flute to carry on for many years to come. With the many great instruments we have in stock, I think there will be many more sale to come in the weeks ahead. Speaking of weeks ahead…..Easter is coming fast and this year we are sponsoring the Tauranga Youth Jazz Competition.

Now as many of have maybe already noticed, DR TOOT was in the Spot Light on Trent Hamilton’s Instruments Reviews. The first of his reviews on the BAC Paseo Trumpet is now out there for all to see. A huge thanks and Purr Purr goes out to Trent. If you haven’t seen it already, please take the time to view this and many other reviews Trent had done. I know you will enjoy them as much as Mummy and Daddy do.

Well it’s another hot day, so I better go outside and relax. Happy Valentine's Day to all you little Darlings out there. My Daddy is still my best Valentine……don’t tell Mummy! 😼😻😸