Sunday 13 January 2019

Very Hot, Yes I am……

This year started off wet and wild, but now has settled into a very hot one. When other cats in our area say “Hey Zara, you are hot”. I say “I know”! I am hot to look at and it is so hot outside. Either way….I’m Hot. Nowadays I am sleeping in the shade amongst the roses where I look my best. Even with this heat, I must keep up my appearances. Alfa too has been acting out as an outdoor cat spending most of each day outside, but on a leash of course. 😸

This week was the first full working week of the year. The boys were on deck on Monday and everybody worked very hard till tools were down at the end of Friday. So many instruments were done and still so many more to do for the next 2 weeks till school starts for the new year.

Taka has the flutes under control and is working on other woodwind instruments. Masaru is working hard on the many alto, tenor and baritone saxophones still in the shop. Daddy has caught up with all the brass and is assisting in the cleaning of all the remaining instruments. Mummy is still pumping out invoices and will shortly be checking all instruments before they are returned to the various schools. Mummy is also our Quality Control Person 😎

This week, we received a small shipment of instruments from Japan. Included with this shipment were 2 Yamaha YCL650 wooden clarinets. One of the clarinets was sold within 24 hours of it arriving. They both look brand new but of course, both are pre-loved. The customer came here and with little time spent, bought the clarinet which was beautifully serviced and set up by Masaru, and was very, very  happy. Many accessories too arrive from overseas including many reeds. Alfa I am sure will be sharing some special news about reeds soon. Watch this space !

Anyways, its back to some R&R and to prepare myself for another week. Stay cool Everybody……
I'm HOT!!! 😻🙀😸