Sunday 1 March 2020

New Season, New Beginning for B.A.C. Musical Instruments!!!!

Good afternoon, my beautiful fellow subjects. It’s the first day of fall here, but you really wouldn’t know it. It’s still so hot and sticky here. There are many times I wish I could take my lovely smooth and well  groomed fur coat off and be a bit cooler. Then I am reminded on how wonderful I look, so I keep it on and suffer in silence. That is my nature…😺

Well it’s been a week on new beginnings and excitement. Our long, awaited order of the B.A.C. Apprentice Trumpets and the Handmade Professional B.A.C. Paseo Trumpet arrived. Wow!!! I have never seen anything as beautiful as this. For a closer view, please check out our website www.drtoot.com You will see what I mean. Mummy has taken some awesome pictures of this awesome looking trumpet. Dare I say that it almost looks as good as I do, and that is saying something. Even the B.A.C. Company complimented mummy on her great pictures 😻

Later, on Monday we got quite a surprise. A young lad and his mum popped in to look at what we had for sale in Tenor Sax mouthpieces. Well of course we stock the world-famous Selmer Paris mouthpieces, so he came to see what we have. This young lad plays soprano, alto and tenor sax.  He said to his mother that he needed a light weight Tenor Sax case as the case he has to carry his Yamaha YTS62 was a bit heavy for him. Daddy took the two of them upstairs to show them the Jacob Winter flight case which is very strong and light. The lad noticed from the corner of his eye the Selmer Paris Reference 54 Alto sax we have in stock. He knew very well how good this instrument is so in a fraction of a second…he fell in love with it and bought it. Wow ! What a very lucky boy ! I helped of course 😼

On Wednesday, an American King Cornet we had in stock has found a new home in Invercargill. Our instruments go everywhere.

Later, on Wednesday a long parcel arrived in from Paris. You guessed it. It was a Selmer Paris Series II Tenor sax as a stock item. More Selmer goodies are on their way. We have also this week received a large shipment of Gonzalez Reeds from Argentina and many instrument cases from Protec. Busy Busy, Busy.

Alfa and I have been spending much time outside. Alfa on a leash of course. She really is the only sister I can really relate too. My other siblings are a bit odd and I don’t talk about them much. You can choose your friends, but not your family. I guess I am lucky to have Mummy and Daddy and maybe Alfa 😹. I will share at another time….my other three brothers.