Sunday 15 August 2021

It's been awhile...😺

Good afternoon my fellow very patient and loyal followers. Yes, it has been awhile since I have personally had a connection with you all. My life has been very busy recently and I am not old and lazy! 🙀 Alfa has kept you up to date in an Alfa sort of way. Very dramatic and some of the stories are correct.

Well, we are still a shop of 2 (mummy and daddy), and Alf and me. Taka is still away and not back until early October. Daddy has been very busy with woodwind and brasswind repairs. As well as being busy with repairs, daddy has been busy playing in many concerts with different groups. It seems that I have to book in a time to see him and sleep on his lap.

This week as always has been an interesting one. Shipments are coming in from all around the world. We received towards the end of the week one huge and one smaller box. The large box was too big to fit in the showroom so it with the other box was put in the living room. In the two boxes were flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, French horn, trombone etc. cases. Mute and accessories cases too. Alfa and I love boxes but have been told to stay out of them. I am a good girl and listened, but I don’t know about Alfa. She doesn’t always listen…😼

On Saturday, a family came in to look at our amazing flute selection and picked out an intermediate Briccaildi Flute that had a solid silver head joint and a B Foot Joint. Mummy looked after the sale and they were very happy. Today while daddy was at Brass Quintet rehearsal, mummy again sold a lovely pre-loved vintage King Trumpet. Mummy is so cleaver.😸

Many things are happening at DR TOOT. Customers coming and going and stock coming in. There is never a dull moment at the House of TOOT. My humanoid and furry friends, I must say goodbye until we meet again in two weeks. As you know , daddy turned a big number on his birthday last Sunday. I am not aloud to say how old. I will give you a hint….it’s not 64….and it’s in between 64 and 66…hehehe…meow meow.😻