Sunday 29 August 2021

What can I say???

The Humanoids are still in lockdown which means Alfa and I see a lot of Mummy and Daddy. I guess that is cool but Daddy insists on sitting on my cushion watching a little Netflix during the day when I want to sleep. Because we are in Level 4, no customers can visit us. The courier still comes, but I must admit that I am getting a little bored in seeing a bit too much of Daddy. Dare I say that even Alfa at times seems interesting.

This week seems to have a few day patterns. Mummy and Daddy wake up, feed us (later then usual), then they go into the showroom/workshop where Mummy works very hard filling in orders and Daddy, ever so slowly tinkers around on a clarinet repair. 

At 1.00pm most days, they go to the living room and watch the news for any Covid updates. Mummy goes back to work while Daddy  seems to fill in a lot of time fitting small bit of cardboard pieces together. These pieces are part of what Humanoids call a puzzle. It’s a puzzle to Alfa and I why someone would spend so much time putting all these tiny bits of cardboard together to make a picture the when it’s completed take it all apart! I mean..REALLY??? πŸ™€

Like I said, customers can’t come here but recently we have been receiving many big boxes containing a huge assortment of Brass & Woodwind gig bags and cases for sale. There are so many here that I can hardly fit in the room that they are stored in. Alfa with her very full figure can not enter the room. She is too….well, you know! 😼

There are things happening here that I am not told about. Mummy and Daddy are talking about many things but are speaking very quietly and keeping it a secret from Alfa and I. As soon as I hear any news, I promise to share. For now, please be safe and be patient if your Humanoids are acting a bit strange. Till later my furry subjects...be like me 😻😺😸