Sunday 12 September 2021

I’m Zara…I do my Best!!!

Another level 4 lockdown in Auckland. Another week of Daddy doing a little work and watching the 1pm news update on the TV. Life here is very quiet without humanoids visiting us. That being said, it didn’t stop me in representing DR TOOT in the sales department πŸ™€ You see, we have an amazing online shopping site that mummy has worked so hard in developing. All of our new and pre-loved instruments are beautifully displayed with descriptions and photos on each item. Mummy spends countless hours researching each instrument and taking lovely photos of them 😼

This is good as it is impossible under level 4 to view them in our shop. As a result of my personal hard work and presence, we have found homes for 3 instruments 😍 On Monday morning a lovely wooden, pre-loved Selmer Paris 10SII Clarinet has found a new home in Havelock North. Later that day a brand new Chateau Alto Sax was swept away to a young girl in Hastings. She was playing on an alto sax that was barely held together and was in need of some serious repairs. I know she will be very happy with her new saxophone. On Wednesday a pre-loved Pearl Flute has a new home locally here in Auckland. The lady hasn’t played in 30 years and her old flute had given up the ghost. Her old flute was a student model, silver plated flute and the Pearl flute she got was a professional solid silver flute. I am sure she will amazed with it and it’s sound! Even though we are in lockdown, we are still able to accept sales on accessories and instruments and get them couriered to you. You see, under hard and difficult conditions, I do my BEST! 😸😺😼

Daddy has been glued to the computer this week looking at incoming flights from Munich to Auckland. I can’t say much as I am sure Alfa will share this news with you. It could be the only news she will share with you, if you know what I mean….She has been very active this week playing indoor soccer by herself. Daddy, when he was cleaning, found a little ball that she use to play with when she was very young. Now that she has it, it’s like being and playing with a long lost friend. Actually, at this moment it’s her only friend she has except for family, and sometimes I’m not sure about that..πŸ™€

Well it’s time again for a long overdue cat nap. I have been awake now for 20 minutes and I must go back to sleep and regain my energy. Stay well everybody wear your masks, and keep your distance. Be kind and considerate like me. 😻