Sunday 10 January 2021

Happy Tooting 2021 !!!


This is the first blog in 2021 by me, so I would like to say Happy “mmmeeeow” Year to everyone from me, Alfa….your princess Alfa πŸ’œ

I guess that lots of people are still on holidays and enjoying a summer break. We feel the summer is finally here…the temperature has gone up ! My big sis, Zara seems to be enjoying to sleep outside nowadays. I sometimes enjoy outside…of course, with my friend, leash !

The Team of Jordan, Taka and Daddy continued working on the instruments from schools as well as from private customers. Daddy thinks that the end of tunnel is getting closer !!!

We have been waiting for the shipments from Japan and they are taking much longer than usual….patience, patience. Good things come slowly !

This week, BAC Apprentice Series trumpet has found a new home in Auckland via our online store. She is leaving for a new home tomorrow 😊

In New Zealand, our daily life seems to be close to “normal” but Zara and I understand that most of rest of world are still far from the normality…so, we are sending our thoughts to you who lives outside of New Zealand. Take care, friends…and stay safe…and keep tooting ! 😻😺😸