Sunday 14 November 2021

#lifegoeson 💜💚💗

The week started with beautiful sky and sunshine…just like me 😸 Lots of things happened at House of TOOT…Unfortunately, I am unable to tell all stories here, but there were a sad story and an exciting story both happened this week. Just all coincidence…the life is just like this. 

Tuesday, it was Mummy’s birthday…of course. We cerebrated with a very nice cake 😻 Then, Thursday, it was my BIG BIRTHDAY….Yes, I turned 10 years old !!! 🎂 Times really fly…I cannot believe I am 10 already. In human age, I am much older than Mummy and older than Daddy, ummmm.

Well, an interesting thing is that Daddy and Mummy purchased our current house on Friday, the 12th November 2011. 10 years later, Friday the 12th November 2021, they bought a shop in the heart of Howick !!!!!!!!!!! 🙀🙀🙀

DR TOOT was supposed to move from here to a new shop late November or early December….However, they have decided to stay here and lease it out. Well, I begged Mummy to not leave Zara and me alone at home all day, every day…..hehehehehe.😼

Nearly 2 months later, the parcel from Germany has finally arrived. It has got a few new products and mummy will list them on our website soon !

Auckland is now Alert Level 3 Step 2, which means customers can enter shops in Auckland. We have seen some customers - It’s very good to see more humanoids 😻 Hopefully, we will see more and more customers like before !

Take care, everyone. Stay well and Happy Tooting from Alfa...Your Princess Alfa 💕💝💖