Sunday 7 November 2021

BANG BANG BANG BOOM BOOM BOOM…πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

That’s what went on at the end of this week! No, it’s not Alfa misbehaving or even Alfa eating or even Daddy practising his new tuba. It was fire works Friday and Saturday night. You see, humanoids in this part of the world light off fire cracker in celebrating Guy Fawkes Night. This and New Years Eve are the most horrible times. All that noise and it really scares us cats. More so Alfa than me of course but still it’s not nice. One day I hope this will stop and give us pets of all sorts a break!

This week started with a sale of a beautiful pre-loved Yamaha cornet. A cornet is like a trumpet but smaller in size and mainly used in brass bands. They have the same fingering as a trumpet but with a more mellow sound. I know these things. I am Zara. Daddy’s personal PA. Alfa thinks that a trumpet is an ice cream cone with chocolate coating on top. Poor Alfa. The cornet was the only major sale of the week, but we still have made many accessory sales including a sale of a vintage saxophone mouthpiece to someone in New York. Our customers are far and wide. I think DR TOOT is famous 😼

Mummy is being very patient with Daddy. Mummy is training Daddy on how to use the business computer for invoices, accounts etc. Daddy so bad on the computer and Mummy has to type out things for him to follow. Poor Daddy. I’m sure he will understand in time and give our Mummy a bit of a break. Speaking of Mummy…. This Tuesday is Mummy’s Birthday. It seems that this year has gone so fast. The other special news is that my birthday is one week after Mummy’s. I believe Alfa’s birthday is coming up soon too...😺

This weekend has been full of sunshine, so Mummy and Daddy, under my guidance have been out gardening and making everything look so beautiful. The roses are out and everything is looking so beautiful. Almost as beautiful as me 😻

Well, it’s time to catch up on some sleep. This watching hard work is hard work! Till next time. Be like me. Be like Zara 😻😸😼