Sunday 14 January 2018

The ending is near….

Yes, I can see the pile of instruments getting lower and lower. Taka is working like an over active bumble bee on the flutes and Masaru with his head down concentrating on the enormous stack of saxophones all around his bench. Daddy has been looking after the brass instruments repairs and maintenance and a few saxophones. He leaves the woodwind instruments to the experts…(Masaru and Taka). Yasu has been busy cleaning flutes and saxophones.

This was the first full week back in the shops since before Christmas. The work and heat are getting to everybody. Front doors and back doors are wide open with only a little breeze coming through. Between 2 and 4 seems to be the worst time for the boys. Hot and tired and daddy getting a little grumpy. Mummy is as usual busy in her office and preparing the instruments to be delivered back to schools in the coming days.

Over 40 instruments are being delivered tomorrow morning which will give a little more room for mommy to move in her office. Many people are still on holiday and that is why I haven’t made any major sales this week. Accessories have gone out the door, nation wide and even to Australia. There are no boundaries here at DR TOOT. We are everywhere.

I have been receiving a lot of mail from my many followers about my health. A little while ago I was receiving medicine  because I was having tummy troubles and loosing too much weight. Many thought the weight loss was due to Alfa always eating my food, but it was because I had a tummy bug inside. Bug is gone and I am back to my perfect self again. Thank you to the millions who expressed their concern. I live and love forever!!!!

As mentioned before, we have a new agency. The make is Kanstul and they make beautiful brass instruments in the USA. Mummy has been busy working out NZ prices for these instruments. The Kanstul family have 2 cats. They must be a family of good taste. One of the cats is a princess!!! Their two cats names are Woody and Bailey. Woody is Bengal Tabby male cat and Bailey is an Abyssinian female cat and a princess. I am a beautiful black and white cat and queen. Although Woody is a tabby cat, he, is like me, very very smart. Smartness isn’t always common in tabby cats as we see in Alfa.

I better go outside and keep Alfa company. She is and always will be a housecat on a leash. Too funny. Anyways. I best go. Daddy has checked my blog and given it the ok. Be good everybody. Zara knows everything……😎