Sunday 23 September 2018

We are back !



Alfa (A):  It was my turn for the blog last week, but I could not do because Zara and I were at our cat hotel “The Loft” near our place.

Zara (Z):  Yup, mummy and daddy had a short break and went to Brisbane. So, we had to stay at the Loft. They seemed that they had a very good time in Aussie and refreshed 😸

A:   Indeed, but you didn’t enjoy staying at the Loft…as always, you hissed well at everybody, I mean every cat….hehehehe. Even you hissed at me too ! πŸ™€

Z:  Oh, well…you know, I do not like changes at all - I love routines !!! I am Queen Zara after all, you know.

A:   I love our routines too, but I did enjoy staying at the Loft J For me, it’s good chance to meet other cats...there were funny cats…

Z:   We missed lots of news…sounds like lots of things happened while we were away. A couple of brand new Alpha Bb clarinets arrived safely from Backun in Canada.

A:   Yeahhhh, more Alfa 😸 Daddy said to mummy to take a picture of me and Alpha clarinet together, hahahaha.

Z:  I think one Alfa is enough here. Well, some pre-loved instruments have found their new home in the last 2 weeks and we are very happy about that. Also, the DR TOOT Team is back…Masaru came back from Japan and Taka had an awesome time in Rotorua too.

A:  Yes, now mummy and daddy are busy preparing goodies for the University of Auckland Clarinet Weekend which is happening this coming weekend ! You know, I saw and helped mummy to pack flyers, pencils, ball pens…etc. for participants. Oups, I cannot say much…. 😎

Z:  The office is a full of goodies  😊and more pre-loved clarinets are on the way for the Clarinet Weekend. Hopefully they arrive soon and would be ready in time !

A:  I must say this…YOU did POO πŸ™€again….in our brand new carrier…on the way back from the Loft !

Z:  I know and we don’t talk about that  😼 I was too excited to see my daddy. You followed mummy like a lost sheep when we got back. I had some dignity !