Sunday 18 November 2018

Oh....Did I hear somebody say…HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZARA??


Yes it’s getting to that time again. This week, apart from the sale, repairs and goodies coming in, daddy has been busy preparing the workshop for a very busy summer repairs. Schools have already started booking their instruments and customers too are getting ready for the numerous concert they will perform for the Christmas time. Repair stations are being slightly modified to cope with the influx of instruments.

I know I said last time that life isn’t always about sale, but sometimes it is 😸 Especially when it is my turn to speak. The week started off on a great note. E11 to be precise. On Monday, under my watch, we sold a lovely Buffet E11 clarinet to a person that wanted to change from a plastic clarinet to a wooden clarinet. Wooden clarinets have such a warm sound that resonates with my beautiful purrrrrr 😺

On Wednesday we sold a Jupiter tenor sax that had only just come into stock and fully serviced. Yes I am on form as usual and modestly take credit for everything. On Saturday evening we sold an amazing Yamaha YAS 62 Alto Sax on Trademe which will leave for its new home in Wellington on Monday. This afternoon a gentleman from Brazil came in and bought a near new Yanagisawa Alto Sax. When I am in charge of sales… I make it happen 😼

As the week drew to an end, there was great excitement in the air. Alfa was excited as was all my loyal subjects around the world. Yes, you guessed it. On Friday, it was my birthday 😁😸😼. Some say that it should be a public holiday, but I am a modest cat. Many many cat emails came in and I was a bit overwhelmed 😊😊😊

Special breakfast and dinner was planned and the evening finished with me sleeping on daddy’s lap. So now I bid you all a good night with sweet kitty dreams. Only 363 days for next years big event 😻