Sunday 10 February 2019

Short week, but full on repairs………

This time of year, in New Zealand we have a couple of short weeks. This is great for families with non- fur babies, but not so much fun if you work for yourself. You still have to get through a full week’s repairs in a shorter time space. It’s not too bad for Alfa and me as everyday seems like a weekend, but for mummy and daddy, it is still a work day. The day off we had this week was Wednesday. This was a national day off and the day was called Waitangi Day. This day is similar to Canada’s July 1st or America’s July 4th. Because there are still some school instruments to be done, it was up to mummy and daddy to make sure this would happen. Masaru and Taka have too been working very hard and we are all very proud of them. 😊

Even though it was a short week, I still had to keep up with the sales. It is true that I am not as young as I use to be, and Alfa is correct that I took some time off. It’s not how long you work that counts, it’s the quality of work you do during that time, and as usual, I produce quality work 😸

We sold a top professional KANSTUL 1602-B Trombone to the lead trombonist of the Auckland Jazz Band. He tried it out the previous week and decided that it was the trombone for him. All KANSTUL Instruments are hand made and are top professional instruments.

Also, we sold a Yamaha pre-loved Professional YAS62 Alto Sax to the customer who purchased other instruments from us before. Yes, I rock in the sales department 😊😊😊

On Saturday morning a beautiful Italian Briccaldi flute found a new home up north to a lady that loves playing Irish music and today, Sunday, while daddy was gardening, a lady popped by and purchased a pre-loved Grassi flute that Masaru had completely restored. Busy busy girl I am 😸

Well, daddy is assisting me outside with my blog and I am resting next to him on a chair. Time to go and have another cat nap. Be good and happy and watch out for cars.... MEOW !!!