Sunday 1 September 2019

It’s FATHERS DAY and I'm Back!!!!!!


Good evening to all my long suffering subjects. Yes it's been a long time between catnips, but I m back 😸. I am so sorry for the time it has taken for me to express myself and to share the gems of my wisdom and love. I guess I should thank Alfa for filling in when I have been so preoccupied with work.  She does her best, but I have personally received many emails worried about my health and have insisted that I return and again install maturity and honesty back to this blog. Thanks to all my very loyal subjects. I love you all.😻

Where to begin???? Last weekend was the University of Auckland Clarinet Weekend 2019. DR TOOT had a Pop Up Sore where we displayed our many accessories and instruments. So many clarinettists came and I was told that we were a great hit!!! It was held over a Saturday and Sunday so yet again I had to look after Alfa and her many needs, and there are many.😼

This week, you could say has been a very busy and crazy week. It started off with a sale on Tuesday of a Yanagisawa a 902 Alto sax that went to a good home in Auckland. Then on Wednesday a Yamaha Soprano Sax YSS475  found its way to Kerikeri. On Thursday, a Beautiful Yamaha SEV Custom Clarinet found a loving home in Auckland and on Friday a customer of ours who we have done work on his other instruments, purchased a NEW Selmer Paris Reference 54 Tenor Sax. WOW WOW WOW!!! To top it all, we sold an Arnold & Sons Trumpet to a fellow band member. I would like to personally thank all those wonderful people that bought instruments off us this week. I know…..you did it for me.😊😊😊

Well today is Fathers Day and Daddy has spent most of the day rehearsing with the Howick Brass Band for the up coming ABA Contest. Alfa and I, with the help of mummy, gave daddy a card with the promise that I would sleep on his lap for part of this evening. I am so generous I know.😁

I will love you and leave you now but I will be back. Today is also the first day of spring. Alfa will share with you some news of an ending and a new beginning. Love you All…meow meow 😺😺😺