Sunday 9 February 2020

Alfa and Alpha !?


The week started with very hot and nice weather, which means I spent lots of time outside 😻 I don’t mind the new harness…quite comfy ! But I could go and stay only limited area….ummmm. I know my sis Zara laughs at me and other neighbours’ cats too….never mind because all famous cats are on leash or “house cat”…and of course, I am one of them, mmmmmeeeow 😁

Thank you for all customers who visited us this week as I saw lots of people. Also, a few pre-loved instruments have arrived from Japan. As the team has been busy with working on the instruments from private customers, our stock instruments will be serviced and listed on website ASAP ! BTW, all schools’ instruments have been completed - Well done, Team !!!

One of pre-loved instruments was the Yamaha alto saxophone YAS62 with 62 neck which was ordered by one of our customers. It looked just like new and it was serviced by Mio. The customer visited us on Wednesday to try it. He was soooo happy with the condition and the sound. So, he left with the saxophone…Another happy customer !

The same day, we saw a familiar face with her friend, who has just started learning a clarinet. She was interested in the Backun Alpha clarinet….Yes, Alpha (not Alfa). She tried it at the showroom upstairs and loved it. Yes, I, Alfa sold Alpha…..hehehehe 😸

It was Waitangi Day on Thursday. So, we were closed for the day and the Team had a day-off. On Friday, the Team was back and it was soooo busy here. Mother and daughter visited us to try the Briccialdi flutes we have in stock. The daughter was falling love with the intermediate model and left with the new flute !

On Saturday, daddy went out for playing the tuba with Howick Brass. While he was out, one family visited us in the morning to try out one of our clarinets. Yeeeesss, another clarinet, Leblanc Opus has found a new home in Auckland. Yes….I am Alfa (not Alpha) and a busy girl 🐾🐾🐾

Lots of instruments will be arriving soon - Brand new Backun Alpha clarinets, BAC trumpets, Briccialdi flutes, and pre-loved saxophone, oboe, clarinets, flutes…etc. Please keep eye on our website which mummy always keeps updating.

Well, it’s getting long for me….I will rest now 😺 Hope everyone had a safe and sound weekend.