Sunday 2 February 2020

I'm a Hot Baby!!!!

There are times I wish I could take my all weather fur coat off. Like I said last time…Summer has finally come. My day always begins with a fishy breakfast followed by a morning sleep outside on one of the outdoor chairs.  Feeling a light cool breeze and listening to the choir of lucky bird in our trees. Yes my mornings are peaceful. 😸 Daddy thinks that I am just sleeping but I am really go out and meditate and working on my sales technic. 😼

This week I have done well again, but more on that soon. Alfa on her leash of course has also been enjoying the outdoors. All windows are open and that does help cool the house. Sometimes I venture into the workshop and lay on the bench next to my daddy. As soon as I hear mummy coming in, I leave very quickly. Mummy thinks it’s a bit unprofessional…πŸ™€

The week started (Tuesday), with a sale of a Yamaha professional trumpet Xeno to a gentleman who drove all the way up from Tauranga, home of the Jazz Festival. He had a play on it and fell in love with it. Love at first TOOT 😻 The Boys and Mio have been working very hard, getting the last of the school repairs done in time for school to start. The week has been a short one as Monday was Auckland Anniversary Day.

On Friday, our Yamaha YCL450 Clarinet has found a new home in Christchurch. Then yesterday, our YCL 650 Clarinet has found a new home in Havelock North. The family drove up,  and their son tested it out. He has been playing a Yamaha plastic clarinet in the past and immediately fell in love with the Yamaha wooden 650 clarinet 😺

This morning a couple drove up from Tauranga to look at a brand new Selmer Paris Series ll tenor sax we have for sale. We have done work before a couple of years ago on his Selmer Paris alto sax and we knew he was a person who loved top quality saxophones. After only a few minutes of trying it out, he too fell in love with it and carefully drove back to Tauranga with his new tenor sax !!!

Well, I am exhausted and its time for me to rest. Have a wonderful week everybody while we again enjoy another short week with Thursday being Waitangi Day. Meow from your beautiful queen 😸😸😸