Sunday 12 April 2020

I'm Free !!!

That’s right my followers. New Zealand is over half way through its nationwide lockdown but I am free. You see it’s only Humanoids and Alfa that are in lockdown. Alfa is always in lockdown if you know what I mean…hehehehe. 😼

Although DR TOOT is also in lock down, that doesn’t mean that nothing is happening here. Far from it!!! Daddy has been so busy counting hundreds of corks, pads, springs, felts etc. The lockdown happened at the same time of our end of the “Financial Year” Stock Taking. The last time we spoke I was mentioning about daddy cleaning the shop. Well, he continued doing that and then started on his stock taking. This has been very hard or me as I wanted to sit on his lap and keep him company, but he didn’t have time for me. Only time for the stock! This has meant that I have had to spend time outside or sleep upstairs in our office. Our office is for Daddy and me only! Alfa is not welcome there but sometimes mummy comes in 🙀

The weather has been fantastic, so I can’t really complain. Life for Alfa and myself hasn’t really changed although we heard on the news the other day that this virus might also affect cats. Not happy…..😾

I am a little worried about daddy. He looks a little different and is growing fur on his face. I love it because it feels nice when he cuddles me. Fur on Fur. He did this before and one day it seemed to have fallen off. Let’s see....😺

Mummy has been crazy busy in the office clearing out old files and taking photos of pre-loved mouthpieces that will be listed soon on the DR TOOT website. I see Alfa in the office with her every day. I am not sure if she is helping mummy or just getting in the way. I have my theory. I know I sound like I am rambling on but I really haven’t much to say.

I can say that we have sold a few items on line including a Backun clarinet. Sadly, none of these items can go to their new owners until after the lockdown finishes.

Stay safe everybody and be patient. Humanoids will be on the move again and life will be a bit more pleasant for us Cats. Meow for now ! 😸