Sunday 5 April 2020

Stocktake week at DR TOOT !


Hello, everyone…hope that all of you are fine and enjoying the life at home….like me 😸

It’s been sooooo quiet without Taka, Jordan and Mio.  My sis, Zara goes out as usual and I stay at home as usual… 😺 Daddy and mummy try to keep the life as normal as much they can here. 

The week started with a little bit of rain, but the rest of week was very nice autumn weather !   

Daddy went back to the workshop and continued the deep cleaning which started last week.  Mummy too went back to the office and started the stocktake slowly.  Of course, as I am a PA of mummy, I kept her company and made sure she was counting right 😼

Daddy also started his stocktake - counting all pads, felts, corks…etc. everyday.  He says that he enjoys the counting and relaxing….sounds good 😀

By the end of Friday, mummy finished her stockstake (counted all reeds, mouthpieces, accessories, instruments, instruments’ cases…etc.) with my assistance 😊

Mummy keeps posting photos on our instagram page everyday, so if you are interested, have a look and follow us !

That’s all about it from me, Princess Alfa....Stay home, be kind each other (listen, Zara !) and Happy Tooting, everyone !!!

PS:  The photo was taken last week when I was helping mummy in the office 😸