Sunday 31 October 2021

Happy Halloween ! 🦇

It was a short week and lots of things happened at House of Toot during the 4 working days. I am not allowed to say much here... yet but a big news is coming up !!!!!!! I am not talking about Mummy’s birthday or Zara’s birthday…. or even not my birthday…bigger than that 👽🙀

It’s already the end of October and Halloween…and Christmas is coming. Wow, 2021 so fast…faster than my eating 😹

Unfortunately, my sales’ skill didn’t shine this week but I am sure my big sis, Zara will make it up for me. Lots of accessories went out and they have gone to all over New Zealand.

Auckland now has reached 80% fully vaccinated - that’s a great news…and 10% to go ! At this rate you all will be able to see me soon 😸

Well, my furball friends, it’s time for me to try and sneak outside while Daddy’s not looking….meow, meow, meow ! 😻