Sunday 22 April 2012

Happy Three Years Anniversary…more to come !



Alfa (A): Ahhhh, Zara told me that it’s been three years since this blog started.  For me, it’s been a few month, but Zara said that it is very important to share the blog together for this anniversary.  So, she is here….
Zara (Z): Yes, it is a kind of tradition now at DR TOOT.  Every year we celebrate our blog anniversary.  It is supposed to be Rico and I, but….
A: I know, he is not here anymore….The new “Little Gem” looks much nicer than the first one, and I guess mummy and daddy are very happy about it.
Z: Yes, I think so too.  I think also that Rico is pleased about it.  This time, I hope the tree will grow and grow !
A: Mummy and daddy seem to be very happy with the beautiful garden, lots of work and everybody including us are all very healthy.
Z: Healthy…you are very healthy and getting bigger, which is no wonder, because you eat most of my food !  I never had this problem with Rico, but there were issues. 
A: Issues !???  I think you wrote the book on issues.  Get over it, Big Girl, because Alfa is here to stay and keep this blog tradition going J
Z: I guess you are right about keeping blog current and active, but I have no issues and I remind you to keep your place.  I AM Zara, I AM Queen and you are NOT.  
A: I know I am a little princess JJJ and in time you will be an old prune.  
Z: You are missing the plot.  This is about the blog and many stories, feelings and events that happen at DR TOOT’s.  It’s all about DR TOOT and Me, and you and mummy on the sideline.  
A: Back to the blog, we have had a very busy week, being last week of school holidays before schools start tomorrow.  Everything will be back to normal. 
Z:  That’s right.  Students’ lessons will start again and as before I will be there to great them and encourage them to work hard.  Daddy like me has high standards and the two of us make it happen.
A:  Nowadays, you spend most of the day sleeping and dreaming.  I think you are in one of your little dreams now.  Wake up, Zara !  Anyway, let’s take this time to hold each others paw and I wish ourselves a happy three years anniversary and look forward to the next one !
Z:  If you are around…meow meow meow…