Sunday 29 April 2012

Warm cuddles


Well, last week was fun I guess sharing the blog with Alfa. The only other cat I have ever shared a blog with was Rico. I know that he is gone and life goes on…but it’s not the same without him. I guess time will heal things and Alfa will have a place in my life. But, as many of you know, I don’t like sharing.  I like life simple, with me in charge. I am a simple girl with very complex duties.

This week was a short week because we had ANZAC Day on Wednesday. ANZAC Day is a day that we remember all those who served in different wars to protect us and our way of living and freedom. It is important to remember. That day and many other days this week have been very sunny and warm. Here in New Zealand we have been enjoying sunny and warm days. This makes up for the yucky wet and horrible days we had in summer. The days are getting shorter and mornings and evenings are getting cooler.

Because of the cooler weather, Alfa is spending more time with me on the bed during the daytime. My body has recently been getting bigger and my beautiful fur thicker. Alfa now uses me as a warm “Hottie”, to cuddle up next to. As you all I am good natured and for now let her do this….but not for long. There is only so much patience I have.

This week, an adult student of daddy’s decided to get for himself a wonderful YTS 32 Pre-loved Tenor sax from DR.TOOT. I was surprised because he is learning alto sax from daddy. The student said that he just loves the sound of the tenor sax. I love all sounds that come from daddy’s teaching room and all daddie’s students love me…and why wouldn’t they???

Well it’s time to me to purr of and rest my head. No doubt Alfa will try and hog all the bed and snuggle close to me. I must learn to be a bit more forgiving. I did with Rico. Maybe it’s Alfa’s turn.