Sunday 6 May 2012

Only cats know…Top Secret !???


Zara talks…a lot.  She talks about other cats around our house, customers, students, daddy and mummy….and Rico.  She sometimes thinks that I am Rico !  Noooooo, I am not a boy or not Rico J 

Our daddy DR TOOT had been fixing funny instrument this week – Daddy taught me that it called alto clarinet, which is much bigger than normal clarinet.  Also, there is a bass clarinet on the bench, waiting for being tooted J  Daddy seems to be busy as usual, but also seems to enjoy a lot. 

Mummy is also busy at her office organizing lots of things – I have noticed that there are lots of paper work on the desk !  She seems to be tidy up today…finally J   One thing, I have noticed that mummy and daddy have changed the layout in the office.  I was confused…but it’s OK now.  I can still see my favourite printer and photo copy machine are in the office J 

I’ve heard lots of words “Woodstone” or “Ishimori” – mummy and daddy are talking about a lot.  I did have no idea what they were talking about.  Yes, DR TOOT is now an official agent of Ishimori in Japan.  The first agent in Oceania !  Ishimori is famous for their craftsman-ship for saxophone thumb rest and hook.  They make ligature, mouthpieces and reeds too.  Woooohhhooo, it sounds great !  They are also talking about other thing…..another word, I’ve heard…ummmm, I cannot say at this stage – top secret !???  JJJ