Sunday 23 September 2012

Freeeedom ♪♪♪


I had a very good day today…YES, I could go outside for a while.  It was a nice spring day in Auckland, and daddy let me out in a back garden in the morning.  In the afternoon, this time, mummy let me out and play.  That was awesome !!!  I chased a fly and a bee….and birds J  I ate grasses and leaves….enjoyed very much JJJ

As my big sister, Zara mentioned last week, daddy has been sick…got bad flu.  Monday, his students had the Trinity Exams in Howick, and he was there for supporting them.  However, his voice was funny and low…he had to cancel all lesson this week.  Ummm, it was quiet at DR TOOT this week without music.  Then, mummy has got flu !  Zara told me that she’s never seen mummy gets sick.  Well, this year, the both of them have got the flu. 

Friday night, mummy was quite sick and went to bed early.  I was with her on her bed and kept her warm.  So, she is much, much better now J  Daddy is still making some funny noises…I hope he will get well soon and everything is back to normal. 

The life goes on at DR TOOT – still same story, some instruments have arrived for repairs and services.  One of our pre-loved clarinets, Yamaha YCL252 has found a new home in Tauranga.  Another shipment form Gonzalez Reeds in Argentina has arrived.  Another famous French alto saxophone joined with us.  Her name is Selmer Super Action 80 Series ll….a long name J  Mummy showed me the photos on the website, and it looks coooool - She is looking for a new home J

Another busy week is head of us.  Daddy is vey very looking forward to going to the concert of “Mnozil Brass” tomorrow night (hope he is all right J)  Daddy never dreamed that he would be able to go to their concert….but here they are in Auckland from Germany !   You will never know what will happen to your life ;-)