Sunday 21 October 2012

Fast moves at DR TOOT

It's never boaring at DR TOOT. Fufufufu.....I've found my little playing ball.  It was missing for such a long time.  When I was little (Beh, I am still little :), I used to play with this ball a lot, but it went somewhere.  Mummy and daddy seemed to forget about it, and I could not find it.  BUT, I finally found it !!!  I feel so lucky J

Not only I was lucky....one day, a Chinese mature lady phoned and visited DR TOOT.  She wanted to see one of our pre-loved instruments.  It was a French Horne by Yamaha.  She would like to start learning a French Horn, and she was so happy to see the one she was looking for.  

Tuesday night, we were all together watching TV in the living room.  Then, mummy checked her smart phone (ummm, a phone can be called "smart"...ok...I can be called smart cat :) to see anything has sold on TradeMe.  Mummy was so excited....then daddy, Zara and I were  like "what ? what ? what ?" :)  Well, well, well...Selmer Alto Sax Super 80 Series ll was sold on TradeMe.  The saxophone has left for a new home in Christchurch.  

Today, daddy had a concert at the Town Hall.  He played the tuba with the NZ Pops Orchestra.  Zara and I wanted to go with mummy, but we had to stay...as you know.  She told us that the concert went very well.  Daddy had a little solo in one of the pieces.  I'm sure it would have been better if Zara and I were there :-)  Uncle Bruce took mummy to the concert.  It was really nice to see Uncle Bruce again.  

We are hoping to see a Yanagisawa Baritone Sax B991 and a Yamaha Tenor Sax YTS32 arrive later this week from Japan.  The baritone sax is pre-sold and daddy says that someone is interested in the tenor sax.  It seems that you have to move pretty quick to get the right instrument from DR TOOT....they move faster than me chasing Zara !