Sunday 28 October 2012

It’s All about Service

Yes it’s me again with another thrilling chapter of life at DR TOOTS. Summer is in the air and it’s getting sunnier and warmer. The warm black fur coat I have, is too warm and I must shed some fur to expose the lovely elegant Zara that we all love and know. Alfa has short hair and always looks thin, but I have to work on it more. More exercise, walking around my estate should do it.

This week we had a couple of instruments arrive in from Japan. A Yanagisawa 991 Baritone Saxophone in a cool flight case and a Yamaha YTS32 Tenor Saxophone with a Selmer C* mouthpiece. The baritone saxophone was ordered for a customer and he will be picking it up next Friday. The tenor sax was ordered as a stock item, and before I could say “ Alfa has fleas”, it has been sold. A boy with his mother came here this afternoon and tried it. The boy made a beautiful sound on it, so they bought it. The mother commented on how beautiful I looked when they arrived, so I knew then that they were people who knew quality when the see it. I’m so pretty J

It’s not easy being responsible. Alfa has recently been allowed to wonder outside. This is done of course under strict supervision. Mummy and daddy watch her, but it’s up to me to teach her what to eat and how far to go. She is still eating flies and bugs. How disgusting! She jumps around like a little lamb and plays on the cutesy cutesy too much. I of course can come and go as I please. Alfa as we know is still too young…in so many ways…

Daddy has been working on repairs and warranty work this week. Customers who buy instruments off us, always feel good that DR.TOOT offers a one year Plan A Warranty Service after their first year of owning their instrument. This gives them piece of mind and happy to get their instrument back looking and playing like new again. Daddy says that it’s all part of the service.

Time to stretch out now and curl up on my black blanket. Life is good to me and I am very good to life and everything around me. That includes Alfa. Where would she be without my teachings and guidance???