Sunday 4 November 2012

Bang, Bang, Bang....


What can I say, now I can go out everyday with out leash…BUT like Zara said last week, under “strict supervision”, I can wonder around back yard J  Maybe 15 minutes !??  Mmmmmm, it’s not enough, you know…

Mummy and daddy were talking about Gonzalez reeds, and now they are saying Gottsu, Gottsu…or Aizen, Aizen (daddy can’t pronounce this properly, so mummy always has to correct it J ) Well, DR TOOT is now the official agent for the both Japanese company.  Mummy told me that they are very famous for hand made saxophone mouthpieces.  Gottsu mouthpieces are arriving at DR TOOT soon.  They make saxophones too, so they might come to see me in New Zealand…you will never know J

Last month, mummy and daddy received an order from a family requesting a Baritone Saxophone. Mummy found a beautiful Yanagisawa 991 Baritone Sax in a cool SKB Flight Case. These arrived last week, and on Friday the family came up to collect it. Wow, it was so huge and made a very low sound. The sound scared me a little as I thought that it was Zara growling at me again. The boy, Richard played it and it sounded really nice. I am happy that he liked it as I was with daddy when he cleaned it and prepared it for them. Awwwweeee J

Talking about loud sounds…. Last night was horrible ! Bang Bang Bang was all I heard outside. Daddy said that it was that time again when people let off firecrackers. This was very scary and I was very grateful to have Zara with me. She has heard it all before, but remember…I am not quite one years old yet.

Speaking of birthdays, Mummy’s birthday is coming up soon and mine is on 11th November. I am 11.11.11. I am very special in all the right way J. I believe that Zara is having a birthday too soon…..hmmm. I must go now and look forward to my time outside again tomorrow morning JJJ