Sunday 25 January 2015

Life is sharing

As my big sis Zara mentioned last week, it’s been very hot in Auckland. We are having a long summer this year. The beautiful weather and I enjoy outside very much…of course, with leash most of the time J

Lots of customers visited us this week – Dr is always busy ! We saw familiar faces and new faces…two saxophones were brought in by a customer from Hamilton, a customer with trumpet from Waiheke, a customer with clarinet from Dunedin…etc. A few parcels have arrived too – a trumpet from Masterton, flutes from Palmereston North and Tauranga…etc.

Speaking of parcels, a few parcels arrived from overseas too ! From Japan, accessories and two pre-loved instruments – gorgeous Altus flute and Yamaha Euphonium. The Euphonium is a special order from one of schools. So, it’s already found a new home !

DR TOOT’s workshop now dashes into the last period of finishing the services/repairs for the instruments from schools. Daddy delivered some of them to one of schools on Monday, and daddy and mummy delivered some of them to Lewis Eady on Saturday. Lewis Eady is another music store in Remuera and and they run music schools too ! If you live in Auckland and Howick is too far for you, you can drop off your instruments at Lewis Eady - they will send them to us and you can pick them up from them…how convenient J

My life is always “sharing”…sharing a bed room with Zara, sharing food with Zara, sharing my poo box with Zara…I thought the poo box is only mine, but she sometimes uses during the night time, ummmmmm. Well, I must say that I am quite happy with my life at DR TOOT, even I have to share lots of things with Zara ! So, I shouldn’t complain…I guess I am growing up JJJ