Sunday 15 February 2015

The Love Never Stops

Happy belated Valentine’s Day!!! I am sorry to all those handsome male cats out there, but as you all know…..Daddy is my Valentine. Many cats in Howick and around the world have asked for my paw, but my heart belongs to Daddy. I hate to say this, but Alfa didn’t get even one Valentine request. I don’t think she is bothered as she is very much a house cat and mummy’s little girl.

Enough about me for now…..This week as many weeks it has been busy. Although school repairs are caught up, there is always many private ones coming in. Even saying that, Daddy picked up another 17 instruments from a school last Thursday. On that Thursday, Daddy gave a talk to the students on how to care and look after their instruments. Alfa and I are so proud of him. Even I couldn’t stand in front of so many students. I see myself as more of a supportive role. I am not a lime light lady.

This week, two instruments have found new homes. Earlier this week, a Yamaha Professional trumpet is tooting happy tunes with it’s new owner in Tauranga and yesterday a Yamaha YFL311 was sold and will be travelling to it’s new home in Hasting tomorrow. Apart from the instruments, there are always many sales done from mouthpieces, reeds, etc. Never a dull moment at DR TOOT.

On Wednesday a customer came in to drop off a repair. She had been reading our blog and wanted to meet Daddy’s PA. That’s right…ME!! Of course she was not disappointed and was thrilled to see me….they always are J


Time to go now. Time for me to snuggle up to my Valentine. Big week coming. Daddy starts teaching this week, all bands have started, and the fun just continues. Check our our Facebook and website for our special Limited Edition Selmer Paris Alto Sax. It’s as special and unique as me J