Sunday 21 February 2016

And they just keep coming…..

A big meow from your favourite cat, Queen Zara. I have worked my paws to the bone. It’s been a very busy week. Unlike Alfa…I don’t brag about how many sales I produced this week. As it happens, no musical instrument sales have been completed this week, but a couple have started and I am sure will resolve this week. What is important, is that I have been closely working with the team at DR TOOT and produced many accessories sales and heaps of repairs.

Shoko under my watchful eye, has done a platinum service, (Complete Overhaul), of a beautiful, vintage Martin Baritone Sax that we have just sold…. but won’t be final until during Alfa’s watch. It looks amazing and we are all very proud of her for this wonderful job. Daddy has been working hard on Tuba’s, trombones, French Horns, Cornets and cleaning clarinets and flutes. I know that I am Daddy’s Girl, but I see what he has done and I am very proud of him too.

Mummy too has been very busy in the office. This week, a shipment from Switzerland arrived with many saxophone straps. These are amazing straps that take all the weight off your neck and replaces it on your shoulders, making it very comfortable to play. Also a package from America arrived bringing tools and Italy, bringing in pads. DR TOOT is internationally known by our suppliers as they know that we only deal with quality instruments and supplies.

The nights are still hot and mummy is doing her best in brushing our fur to thin it down a bit. I still look great with my black, sleek fur and beautiful white socks. Alfa too gets brushed as her fur seems fuller and thicker. She does try her best to look lovely, but they broke the mould when they made me. Please look after yourself and know I am here if every you need help or advice!!!