Sunday 28 February 2016

Latest news from Princess Alfa...meow !

I really don’t know why my big sis, Zara uses my poo box ! She came back from outside and did poo in my poo box…unbelievable !!! Sorry, Everyone, I started such a story, but I wasn’t happy and I am not happy with sharing the box….ummmmm.  She’s getting old…definitely J

We had another very busy week...Yes, my turn for the blog...of course J

Monday, one of our customers phoned from Oamaru and wanted to purchase our pre-loved Buffet wooden clarinet. It was a little too late as another customer in Queestown purchased it earlier…the clarinet left for a new home on Tuesday !

Tuesday, also one of pre-loved Yamaha tenor saxophones has found a new home in Auckland. A student who, saved up her own money, purchased the YTS275 – Well done J The same day, one of a local student visited us to try our trombones.  He liked the Yamaha pro model YSL6420ll and he left with it and a happy face !

On Thursday, one of our pre-loved Yamaha flutes has found a house in Tokoroa and it was delivered to the new owner next day !

Everyday, courier vans come and drop off something - saxophones, trumpets, flutes, clarinets…etc. for services/repairs. Also, we received pre-loved Yamaha alto saxes from Japan - YAS34 and YAS475. They will be serviced and listed on our website soon !

It’s been soooo warm here in Auckland. I wish I could take my tabby coat off and feel the breeze on my skin.  I’m on the leash during the daytime and stay outside nowadays. I catch cicadas and butterflies…don’t like flies much, not so tasty….love eating grasses JJJ