Sunday 5 June 2016

Happy long weekend !

Zara was complaining about weather last week, but the fact is that it’s been beautiful and warmer weather this week here in Auckland. No rains, no winds…sunshine and blue sky ! It’s quite amazing for June  - So, I enjoyed outside a little bit J

As you all remember, Zara did not sell anything last week…yes, I am a straightforward cat J It’s turn for my blog which brought two big sales to DR TOOT ! One of our pre-loved instruments, Yamaha BBb tuba YBB321ll has found a new home closed to us - a local concert band is the new owner ! Another pre-loved instrument, Yamaha Xeno professional trumpet is leaving for Christchurch on Tuesday. We hope that the new owners will enjoy playing the instruments !!!

Mummy has finally finished working on our new website - It looks very cool and we love it J Of course, Zara and I are featured under The DR TOOT Team. Have you seen my photo, everyone ? I am so proud of being a PA of my mummy and a member of the Team J Mummy would like to big thank specially to Lars at Bombom Creative, who assisted creating the new website. We all know that mummy is quite particular and fussy about website…I also very appreciate him as a PA of mummy J

Zara and I thought that everything has been back to normal after staying at the Loft, but we had a little bit drama today. The carpet cleaning people came to cleaning the carpets this afternoon, and we had to stay in our bedroom (bathroom downstairs) and one of gentlemen opened the door suddenly without knowing we were there ! So, we jumped out and ran away……meow, meow, meow !!! Daddy and mummy freaked out and tried to find us all around the house. Well, I could have escape from one of windows upstairs…mummy found me in their bedroom J

It’s a long weekend here and tomorrow is Queen’s Birthday…again, every year, Zara thinks it’s her birthday…ummmm, she is dreaming again JJJ