Sunday 8 January 2017

Back to full time work for the TOOT Team

Hello, everyone…Alfa is here to tell you our story at DR TOOT !

It was a short week here in New Zealand, and daddy and Masaru worked Saturday morning for a few hours to catch up with repairs. A couple of customers even turned up and they had a busy Saturday !  

After a New Year’s break, the Team was back on Wednesday and on fire J Shoko serviced lots of flutes from schools, a few flutes from private customers and did Platinum Service (complete overhaul) on the Selmer Paris Super Balanced Action alto sax. Masaru also serviced lots of clarinets and saxophones from schools and a couple of saxophones from private customers, includes a P. Mauriat tenor sax. You can see the videos he was testing the Selmer and P. Mauriat  saxes on our Instagram J

Our daddy has been very busy keeping up with them….he prepares all instruments for Shoko and Masaru to service them. Daddy strips instruments, washes, cleans, polishes…etc. It is quite hard job…You know, he is getting old…ah, older J Well, everything is well organized at DR TOOT J

This week, a customer has made a special order from us. It’s a Selmer Paris Signature A clarinet….yes, an A clarinet with double case ! Mummy sent an email to Selmer in France and it will be arriving here 6-8 weeks time….how exciting !

A few more pre-loved Yamaha saxophones are arriving here from Japan soon too. We should also receive many flute, clarinet and saxophone pads from Italy. Tomorrow is the first day for a normal week. I mean to say a normal 5 day week. Nothing is ever quite normal at DR TOOT, if you know what I mean…

Today we had daddy’s human kids over for a BBQ lunch. They always make such a fuss over me and quietly known..I love it J They even prepared dinner for me. I flashed my beautiful eyes and I am sure I got more food than Zara.

Time for me to purr on off.  Early  tomorrow morning a school near Tauranga is coming over to pick up over 40 repaired instruments, so I better go to bed now and be ready to greet them J Zara and I hope that you all have had a great start to 2017 !!!