Sunday 17 June 2018

Have you seen my Daddy??


Where is he? I know he lives here, but he always seems to be out and about.  Is he avoiding me?  On these cold winter nights, I miss daddy’s warm lap to sleep on. The heater is on but Alfa is by it and I don’t feel comfortable being there. Here is hoping that daddy reads this weeks blog and gets the hint about staying home more often.😼

This week has been a good week for sales for me. It started on Monday with a sale of a Briccialdi flute that has found a new home in Tauranga. During the week, many repairs came in as well as accessories going out the door and mummy very busy packing and wrapping 😊 

On Friday, DR TOOT offered an amazing special on a Vincent Bach 42B Trombone and a Forestone  Alto Sax for our E-News readers. I was the one to recommend these two instruments and sure enough…..the trombone found a home here in Auckland. Am I good or great?!? 😎No movement on the sax…..yet. 

Today, while daddy was at a concert, a beautiful Yamaha YAS380 has found a home up north. This proves that daddy doesn’t have to be around for sales. Daddy out Monday night for rehearsal, Wednesday night, daddy out for rehearsal, Saturday night daddy out for his son’s birthday, and all day Sunday, daddy out for concert leaving 11am and coming back at 5pm. Give this girl a break!!!!!!

On the shop front, it has been busy with repairs thanks to Masaru and Taka 😺. Brass Band Festival is coming up. If you play in a brass band, please make sure your instrument is in tip top condition. I know this will take my daddy away from me but your needs and more than mine. I will be humble and supportive….😸😸😸